Increasing CS, Cybersecurity and STEM Access and Opportunity through the JROTC
Date: Thursday, April 22nd at 10:00AM (EST)
Location: RSVP Here!
How is one state-of-the-art STEM education model increasing CS, Cybersecurity, STEM Access and opportunities for JROTC cadets and schools? Join CSforALL and Intel Corporation for their webinar on Thursday, April 22nd at 10:00AM (EST) with speakers from the United States Air Force, Columbia High School, the College Board and members of congress!
- Ruthe Farmer, Chief Evangelist, CSforALL
Panel Guest Speakers:
- Al Thompson, Vice President of U.S. Government Relations, Intel Corporation
- Brigadier General Leslie Maher, Holm Center Commander, United States Air Force
- Robert Craig Washington, Principal, Columbia High School
- Maureen Reyes, Executive Director, AP Program Management, The College Board
Special Guest Speakers:
- Rep. Anthony Brown (MD-4)
- Rep. Langevin (Invited) (RI-2)
- Rep. McCaul (TX-10)
- Rep. Houlahan (PA-6)
2021 Informational Commitments Webinar
Date: Thursday, April 29th at 4:00PM (EST)
Location: RSVP Here!
CSforALL is excited to launch this year’s CSforALL Commitments! Join us as we discuss the national commitment to computer science, commitment data, past commitment makers, and more as we launch and ask all “types of” organizations to commit to expanding computer science education nationwide through their work.
CSed in Rural Communities
(More information to come)
2021 CSforALL Summit
The 2020 Summit is Rescheduled for October 2021
Date: October 2021
Location: University of Memphis, Memphis TN
From the very beginning of the Computer Science for All movement, the community has worked hard to define rigorous standards and outcomes including equity and inclusion. As a self-reflecting community, we understand our work is not done.
This year, during the 2020 CSforALL Summit, we will turn our focus to the next 10 years with the ‘2030 CSforALL Goals’. The three CSforALL Goals are to prepare and encourage the movement to adopt, guide, and measure their computer science education efforts. During the three-day Summit, we will include conversations, actions, and priorities around these goals to substantially stride towards our national Computer Science for ALL mission.
- Close the Gaps - Identify, Name, and Close CS Gaps
- Design for Diversity - Design from the Beginning
- Prepare the Solvers - Problem Solvers Not Process Followers
If you’d like your event to be featured on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
Upcoming Event: [Event Name] - [Event Date]
Please include in the body of the email a short description of the event (under 150 words), the name, date, time, and link to a website with further details and/or registration.