Research Practice Partnerships Supporting CSforALL
The four-year project will:
- Develop a Connected Community of Practice.
- Develop & manage a participant-driven, multi-site research agenda.
- Convene a Researcher-Evaluator Working Group (R-EWG) to develop a process for advancing the shared-research agenda.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data about RPPforCS projects’ implementation and common impact data.
- Provide an infrastructure for dissemination of project work.
The RPPforCS project connects the teams through virtual meetings (webinars), in-person meetings, and meetings of the R-EWG. Here you will find information about the participating grant teams, project activities, and resources from the project.
The collaboration leaders have also compiled a helpful graphic communicating the value of participation in the connected community of practice from the individual project perspective.