Research Practice Partnerships Supporting CSforALL
The four-year project will:
- Develop a Connected Community of Practice.
- Develop & manage a participant-driven, multi-site research agenda.
- Convene a Researcher-Evaluator Working Group (R-EWG) to develop a process for advancing the shared-research agenda.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data about RPPforCS projects’ implementation and common impact data.
- Provide an infrastructure for dissemination of project work.
The RPPforCS project connects the teams through virtual meetings (webinars), in-person meetings, and meetings of the R-EWG. Here you will find information about the participating grant teams, project activities, and resources from the project.
Learn about RPP
Wonderful resources are available through the National Network of Education Research-Practice Partnerships.
Here you can find Caitlin Ferrell’s final report on RPP.
The collaboration leaders have also compiled a helpful graphic communicating the value of participation in the connected community of practice from the individual project perspective.